Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Saturday 9 June 2012

I Had a Dream...

I had a really odd dream last night. I went to the shops to get the Dandy and right next to it was a new comic called 'The Bucket'. (I know, worst name yet!) It was only 99p for 32 pages and was printed on slightly off-white, creamy paper, mainly in red and yellow. Upon opening it's pages it turned out to be quite good (I'm keeping the titles and content of the strip to myself! It's easier than thinking up new ideas!) and was edited by someone I know at DC Thomson. It was all rather exciting till I realized 'it was all just a dream'...
Or...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh is there gonna be a new comic? :P

Lew Stringer said...

Word going 'round the dream dimension is that it's going to be a two-in-one comic with SPADE as the insert.

Peter Gray said...

lol!! Lew..