Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Monday 16 May 2011

Another Monster

This Wednesday, The Dandy has the first of two School Holiday 'Big' issues (yes, those bigger, bendier ones.) Well, fortunately, just before this issue went to press they remembered they wanted a 4 page Harry Hill from me so I was able to pull this happy tale of Bubbles and Balloons out of the bag of ideas that top writer Sean Baldwin has been stuffing scripts into recently! Good for him.
Find out more about Sean Baldwin by clicking HERE
Image: BMW

And for anyone under the age of about 48, yes, that is an actual car that people drove in the streets until around 1962, it really is, unlikely as it seems (and unlikely as it looked).

2 comments:

Kid said...

I loved Bubble cars as a kid. I have a small collection of them to keep me feeling young(ish).

George Shiers said...

I saw one of these in a museum and a BMW shop (but not for sale :/