Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Friday 29 October 2010

Some People

A blog called something like 'Bleeding cool' (I know, ghastly isn't it) don't seem to be able to understand English
"... Nigel Parkinson seems to have taken exception to Bleeding Cool’s previous report ( that Harry's writers were writing the comic strip, not Harry himself) but we did talk to Harry Hill’s writers who indicated otherwise."
so I'll do what I can to explain to them:

Harry Hill's writers write for his TV Show.
The Dandy is not a TV show.

Can you, dear reader see the difference? Can you grasp, unlike this awful site I mentioned, that this means that Harry Hill's writers are not involved in the Dandy? I thought so. His TV writers are quite at liberty to tell how they write for TV Burp. As the only person involved in the creation of the Dandy comic strip version apart from Harry Hill, I guess I'm the best person to tell about that.

ONE of Harry's writers WILL be contributing a plot idea or two from time to time, at my specific request made on October 19th, and will receive due credit in the comic itself, just like a writer does at the end of a TV show. But not yet.

No comments: