Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Peter Gray, competition Winner!

Before anyone else, Peter Gray, uber comics fan, put two and two together and got the message I was hiding on this blog- Harry Hill was going to be joining the new Dandy! So,he will recieve the ultimate accolade- the heartfelt thanks of a grateful nation and the 'Well done!' of myself, the Dandy editor, Mr Harry Hill and everyone else involved in this big, exciting project! Have a look at his blog!
http://www.petergraycartoonsandcomics.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Peter Gray said...

i'm a huge Harry Hill fan so glad I was right..

Recorded over the years many Tv Burps and watch them many times..also seen him quite a few times at the tv studio Teddington studios and seen him at Worthing..
I just love silly humour..its right up my street..